Non-exhaustive visual inspection of a property done before a real estate transaction to determine the state of the property at the moment of the inspection.
What are the benefits of a home inspection?
- Have a clear idea of any problems with the building.
- Have a better idea of the maintenance or renovation work that must be done on the building to make it safer.
- Have a better idea of the building’s real value and thus be able to negotiate the price accordingly.
- Be able to assess the level of reliability and security of your new home.
- Have fair and accurate details from our analysis, through a computerized report with photos that will be given to you after the inspection.
A pre-purchase inspection, gives you peace of mind when buying your property.
During a pre-purchase inspection, our inspectors check more than 400 components, including:
- Exterior walls